Sunday, June 19, 2011

What a weekend!

Friday Benjamin and I spent all day house hunting.  We found a couple houses that would be ok.  We found a couple that were not what we are looking for at all!  And we found a townhouse that we think will be great!  Well, I think so anyway.  Jason will come to see it and a couple new houses on Monday.  I can't wait to sign a lease and be able to give everyone our new Kentucky address!  Benjamin did a great job putting up with me and the in and out of the car.

Saturday was not so fun.  I was in a lousy mood and then I went to Wal-mart.  Don't go to Wal-mart on a Saturday.  It was crowded and not fun at all. 

Sunday we celebrated Jason's first Father's Day!  We slept in a little and just spent the morning playing with the baby.  We got him the presents he wanted and went to a Mexican restaurant in Elizabethtown.  Then Jason had to work and Benjamin and I are spending the rest of the day at the house.  Can't wait until the moving truck comes this week.  (cross your fingers) I didn't bring one thing to do in my spare time.  I didn't think about the fact that I would be waiting around the house.  No books, no crafts, nothing!  I'm going to lose my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment