Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cause and Effect

I'm noticing some interesting patterns going on throughout this week.  My categories might not make sense to anyone but me, but I'm firmly convinced.

God's Blessings:
Bible Study and prayer: depression gone
study Bible: joyful day with students
church group: feel God's calling

Devil's Attacks:
Started Bible study: baby stops sleeping through the night
church interpreters party: physical pain
pray with husband: oversleep
healed of depression: beginning of headaches
small group: argue with husband

I've been distracted by the thought of a Masters (although the topic doesn't thrill me), a comfy paycheck (the job isn't comfy), dwelling in my misery (what's the point of that?), and I'm not seeing where God is leading me.

Back on track: I'm convinced that the teaching job is to ease the transition to Kentucky and now it's time for me to get back to interpreting and find out how I can make it happen here in Louisville!  Eek!  I have to take the NIC Knowledge test next.
Prayers and Encouragement are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment