Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happiness is...

I asked for input on this topic from my facebook friends.  I wanted a list of things that I could look at and would serve as a pick-me-up when I'm feeling down.  So I edited their input so this is a list of things that makes ME happy.  I hope it makes other people happy too!

Happiness is...

a snuggly baby

naps

a puppy who is always happy to see you

time with family

laughing with friends

God's love and blessing

a baby in the morning when he first wakes up and hasn't decided he's hungry yet so he's just happy

kittens on a slide (I thought it would just be silly too, but seriously, look it up on youtube)

hearing a baby on an ultrasound for the first time

sunrises

a baby laughing

rocking out to tunes in the car (laughing at all the funny looks on everyone else's faces)

celebrating milestones and wishing they would stay little at the same time

sunshine

meeting new neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment